A delicious sugar-free treat to fix those sugar cravings during the week or on the weekends. A great family recipe with little ingredients that serves many.
Calling all chocolate lovers, this recipe is for you! Chocolate bark is a fantastic treat that you can make so easily, it's very healthy and fixes your sweet cravings. The blend of nuts in this version are amazing, giving it that extra crunch and chewing from the goji berries. It’s perfect for sharing at a family gathering, a great sugar-free option for the kids, or to keep for yourself!
For more healthy recipes click here!
Your serving serve will change depending on how big your tray is. I would recommend making thinner slices using a narrow tray.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Bark
Total time: 15 mins + 2-3 hour chilling time Serves: 20 Dietary preferences: Sugar-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free
1 1/2 cups Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Sugar-Free Maple
1 cup Almond Butter
1 cup Goji Berries
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Almonds
1. Line a baking tray, approximately 40cm x 15cm and 1cm deep with baking paper.
2. Fill a large saucepan halfway with water and bring to a simmer over medium to low heat.
3. Place the chocolate chips in a large heatproof bowl and place on top of the saucepan. Ensure that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
4. Heat the chocolate chips and add the coconut oil, sugar free maple, almond butter until completely melted and smooth, stirring frequently.
5. Once the wet ingredients are mixed together, remove from the heat and stir together the pumpkin, sunflower seeds, and almonds.
6. Pour the melted chocolate onto the lined baking tray. Use a spatula to ensure that it is spread evenly.
6. Place the tray in the freezer and leave to set for 2 hour, however 3 hours is recommended.
7. To serve, peel off the baking paper and break or cut the chocolate into rough squares. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It will keep for up to 2 weeks — if it lasts that long!